Playa Flamingo Fishing Reports - June 2009
- Today was a great day for Mr. Friend and his family who where fishing from the Four Seasons Papagayo aboard the LA CHILA-G boat. Jesus Mendez, captain, took them fishing out to Bat islands here in golfo de Papagayo; they released 9 sailfish and one big yellowfin tuna.
- Adrian Mendez, aboard the SEA-SNAKE, took Glenn Jackson, from the Hilton resort fishing out to Bat islands, he released a sail and 9 dorados.
- Mr. Dennis Omanoff and his family, from JW Marriot, Hacienda Pinilla Tamarindo, were fishing aboard the LA CHILA-G at Bat islands and caught 15 dorados.
- Bryan Shackleford and a friend, fishing out from Barcelo Langosta in Tamarindo were fishing aboard our LA CHILA-G with Arnaldo Mendez captain. They released a sail and two dorados.
- Our boat LA CHILA-G with Arnaldo Mendez captain was fishing today at the Bat island with a group of 4 from the Hilton Papagayo resort (Patrice Gunter and his family), they released 4 sailfish and 4 dorados.
- Jesus Mendez aboard the LA CHILA-G boat took Stephen Bass from the Paradisus Melia Playa Conchal fishing out to the gulf of Papagayo. He caught 3 sailfish, two dorados and two yellowfin tuna.
- Lino Guido, the WAHOO captain took Justin Drebris from the Occidental Grand Papagayo Resort fishing out to the Bat islands. He landed a sailfish and caught a bunch of other fish: 2 dorados, a nice yellowfin, two rainbow runners and a lot of bonitos.
- Jesus Mendez aboard the LA CHILA-G boat took a family from the Four Seasons Papagayo Resort for a half day inshore fishing and caught 10 dorados here in the nearby Punta de Palmares in the golfo de Papagayo.
- Arnaldo Mendez, the CORMORAN boat captain took Karen Streets and her family fishing out to the Bat islands. They caught 5 dorados and one sailfish.
- Jose Mendez, the ALBATRES captain, took Karen Streets and his family inshore fishing at the golfo de Papagayo. They caught a roosterfish and 3 dorados.
- Lino Guido, the WAHOO boat captain, took William Myfield and his family, from the Four Seasons Papagayo resort, fishing to the Bat islands. They had a great fishing day, landed a sail, caught two dorados. Mr. William were fighting with a 400lbs blue marlin for 2 hours, however after that time the fish broke the line.
- Nelson Mendez, aboard the TUNA FISH took Walter Monteach and his family for a half day inshore fishing here in the golfo de Papagayo. They released a sail and caught two dorados and a wahoo.
- Fishing out from Ocotal beach, Gary Stickler and his friend, aboard the LA CHILA-G with Jesus Mendez captain where fishing at the Bat islands for a full day charter. They released 4 big sailfish and 9 dorados.
- Arnaldo Mendez, the CORMORAN boat captain, took Jimmy Whalen and his friend (from the Ocotal beach) inshore fishing in the golfo de Papagayo for a half day. They caught 5 dorados and one wahoo.